We are blessed by our volunteers, and frankly, we couldn’t get the work done without them. With around 5,000 volunteers logging more than 30,000 hours a year, they’re indispensable!
CEOs, teachers, homemakers, retired persons, and teenagers all have a place at LifePath. So do groups — churches, schools, businesses, civic organizations, and more.
Here are just a few activities where volunteers are always needed:
- supply and/or prepare a meal at our women & children’s shelter
- join our outreach team and help with various activities
- commit to praying for LifePath and our guests
- sponsor a “game night” or “craft night” at the women & children’s shelter
- collect old cell phones and inkjet cartridges to recycle
- organize a paper drive (paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, etc.)
- organize a personal care products drive (toothbrushes, soap, razors, etc.)
- use your talents to bake, cook, crochet, sew, paint, fix a leak, and more
- research and write grants
- mentor or teach a class for our guests
Volunteer Opportunities (Take a look through our Volunteer Opportunities Guidebook to get a feel for where you might fit best as a volunteer at LifePath!)
Long-term opportunities require an application; seasonal or one-time projects do not. (The documents below are in pdf format, which requires Adobe Reader.)
Volunteer Application (for long-term positions)
Volunteer Special Events Form (complete this form if you are volunteering once for a specific event)
Volunteer Photo Release Form (We respect your privacy. Photo releases are not necessary for anyone who has completed a Special Event, or Volunteer Application form, as they cover this same agreement.)
Volunteer Background Clearance Form (A copy of Background Clearances must be provided by any individual(s) wishing to work with children under the age of eighteen. Pennsylvania clearances are valid for 60 months (5 years). An FBI Clearance must be obtained for any individual who has resided in Pennsylvania for less than ten years, pursuant to ACT 153 of 2014.
If you have any questions about volunteering with us, please contact John Ellis at 717.845.7662 x1103 or email@example.com.