We are blessed by our volunteers, and, frankly, we couldn’t get the work done without them. With around 5,000 volunteers logging more than 30,000 hours a year, they’re indispensable!
Already a volunteer? Please click the link below to sign in:
New to Volunteering? Here are some of our current opportunities:
- Food Prep and Server- Food Service
- Facility Maintenance Assistant- Men’s Shelter
- Store Associate- Downtown York and Eastern Boulevard Stores
Interested? Head to our Volunteer Hub page and create an account today!
Create an Account
Do you have a Group that would like to volunteer?
Contact Susan Workinger: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-845-7662 x 1301.
Interested in volunteering at the Women and Children’s Shelter? You need clearances!
Here is the link to our clearance PDF and instructions:
Volunteer Background Clearance Form
- A copy of Background Clearances must be provided by any individual(s) wishing to work with children under the age of eighteen. Pennsylvania clearances are valid for 60 months (5 years).
- An FBI Clearance must be obtained for any individual who has resided in Pennsylvania for less than ten years, pursuant to ACT 153 of 2014.
- If you have not lived in the state of Pennsylvania for 10 years or longer, you must get your fingerprinting completed. If you have lived in the state for 10 years or longer, please sign the Volunteer Background Clearance Form and turn that in with your other clearances.
Court-Ordered Community Service Opportunities
Please follow the steps below:
Go to go.iamlifepath.org
1) Click “Create Account”
2) Choose your username and password.
3) Click “Next” for Join code.
4) Select “I need court-ordered community service hours”
5) Finish the application, read and accept the guidelines, and click submit.
6) Sign up for a shift in one of our three thrift stores, help with book sorting, or sign up for shifts for Facility Maintenance.
IMPORTANT: You must cancel a shift if you are not able to attend. You can only do this by logging into your profile.
IMPORTANT: You must Check-In AND Check-out of your shift for hours to be awarded. You can print any hours awarded off of the online portal.
IMPORTANT: The responsibility of getting the record of hours falls on the Community Service individual, and they can print that off online.
If you have any questions about volunteering with us, please contact Susan Workinger at 717.845.7662 x 1301 or email@example.com.