We are blessed by our volunteers, and, frankly, we couldn’t get the work done without them. With around 5,000 volunteers logging more than 30,000 hours a year, they’re indispensable!
New to Volunteering? Here are some of our current opportunities:
- Food Prep and Server- Food Service
- Thrift Store Worker- Downtown York, South York and Eastern Boulevard Stores
- Special Projects as needed
Do you have a Group that would like to volunteer?
Contact Susan Workinger: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-845-7662 x 1301.
Interested in volunteering at the Women and Children’s Shelter? You need clearances!
Here is the link to our clearance PDF and instructions:
Volunteer Background Clearance Form
- A copy of Background Clearances must be provided by any individual(s) wishing to work with children under the age of eighteen. Pennsylvania clearances are valid for 60 months (5 years).
- An FBI Clearance must be obtained for any individual who has resided in Pennsylvania for less than ten years, pursuant to ACT 153 of 2014.
- If you have not lived in the state of Pennsylvania for 10 years or longer, you must get your fingerprinting completed. If you have lived in the state for 10 years or longer, please sign the Volunteer Background Clearance Form and turn that in with your other clearances.
If you have any questions about volunteering with us, please contact Susan Workinger at 717.845.7662 x 1301 or email@example.com.