LifePath Christian Ministries (LifePath) values your privacy and is committed to the highest standards of integrity in all efforts of collection, retention, and the use of information of our faithful donors. In keeping with those goals, it is our policy and practice to assure that:
- LifePath Christian Ministries never sells, rents or exchanges its donor information with any other organization.
- All donor information is held strictly confidential.
- Information on our donors (i.e., our mailing list or donor giving records) is only given to persons who need such information to perform their assigned duties for LifePath.
- We seek to record only information that is relevant to the operations and programs of the ministry.
- The information we collect is used only to communicate with our donors or potential donors and to evaluate our giving information programs.
- Documents containing information about our donors will be carefully protected and will be destroyed when no longer needed.
- Those individuals interacting with our website can be assured that their interest and privacy is protected. We conduct online transactions through a provider that employs a high level of security technology. The donor’s personal information is protected.
LifePath Christian Ministries uses our best efforts to comply with the expressed wishes of any donor who wishes to have their mailing frequency revised or to be removed from our mailing list.