Michael Crocenzi assumed the role of the board president.
LifePath Christian Ministries announced today its new board leadership for 2021-2022.
Michael Crocenzi, a partner of the law firm Barley Snyder, assumed the role of the board president. This extends his service to the organization, which began in 2018. Crocenzi sees LifePath as a “refuge for those who have nowhere else to go,” and he looks forward to working alongside others to impact more lives for Christ.
“I want to see LifePath continue to be the missionary arm of the church by ministering to those in need and see lives transformed by the Gospel of Jesus,” he says.
Other board members include:
- Vice President: The Rev. Dr. Larry Walthour, Pastor of Shiloh Baptist Church
- Secretary: James King, Senior Relationship Manager/Vice President at M&T Bank
- Treasurer: Susan Campbell, Director of Training and Development at Traditions Bank
- Assistant Secretary/Assistant Treasurer: Kim Bracey, Executive Director for Local Government Services for the state of Pennsylvania and former Mayor of the City of York
- Director: The Rev. Aaron Anderson, CEO & Head of School of Logos Academy/LogosWorks
- Director/Past President: Jeff Kreuer, Director of Business Development, Engle Printing & Publishing Co., Inc
The board will work to guide LifePath Christian Ministries as it gears up for its 60th anniversary in March 2022, as well as opportunities for continued financial support and strengthening of services into the future.
“I’m grateful for the men and women who have given their time and talents to serve our neighbors in need,” says Norman Humber, CEO of LifePath. “Their contributions to our board ensure we continue to transform lives and make our community a better place.”